Hey DaveV,
All the dual power MC conversion kits (that go in the stock location) I've seen say they only fit trucks with aftermarket automatic transmissions. I think I saw them on Brother's trucks and Jim Carter trucks. They also say for 1/2 ton, so I wasn't sure if it would fit a 1-ton. I assume it would since the stock MCs are the same. I found that kit you mentioned on Eckler's... looks good! If I decide to go with power brakes that looks like a winner assuming it would fit. -- Edit, just found the fitment guide, it says it fits a 3800.
Actually you guys are right - the manual MC I got is a 1" bore. I remember going back and forth worrying about enough pressure vs the pedal stroke being too far.
I'll post updates as I go!
Thanks,
Greg
Last edited by xgregx; 12/20/2021 2:57 AM.