Hy MarkElias, if the focus of your story is building/rebuilding a truck to tow that large horse trailer, then as the others have suggested your two candidates are far too small. We have horses and we have a three horse trailer, not as large as the one you posted a link to. If I was going to restore one of my old trucks to tow the trailer in your link, I would not start with anything smaller than a one ton from 1955 and newer. There are so many safety considerations with such a setup and trying to marry a modern heavy trailer to an old truck would require upgrading the truck to the point that the money spent would allow one to purchase a much newer and better equipped truck in its stock form. I don't mean to stick a pin in your balloon, but if you want a believable story it will require a rethink, after all you did ask for our opinion.