Hello

Looking for possible soultions. I got a 51 1 ton with a 235 motor, which currently has some serious vibrations ( broken rod-??) anyway I have invested some time and $$ doing brakes and what not and now face engine issues. is there another straight six that i could swap with the least amount of trouble or conversions?? (292-??)
I have a great work truck and would just like to get a few more miles from it, with out worrying about being "original" or doing a lot of conversions. I have already realized any work on this truck is expensive, and one must be patient.

By the way the motor issue was like this, it started and ran fine, reved up, no vibration, put it in gear and reach a certain speed say 30 mile an hour and a vibration came out of the engine area and seemed to vibrate the whole truck-?? the motor seemed to sieze after this, it was started again by a mechanic who had no answers or guess's on how to proceed.

sorry for the long question, any help, comments, suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Battlefordguy