Quote
Originally posted by RayT:
Have you looked the vibration damper/hormonic balancer for damage. All engines have a vibration at a rpm, the damper is used to engineer this vibration out of operational rpm.
I have not checked it out as of yet. It would be at the base of the crank next to the outside of the block. -? funny thing is I had it in a shop, maybe they did not have the time for it, and not too interested in working on it.
it is a pretty awesome work truck, second owner 60,000 miles, thought the motor had it's time.
what I do know is the motor is a 235 from 55-57 chev. #3836233.
I am still learning a lot, so far i am quite familar with the interior,& brakes.
I'm still waiting for it to thaw out some before I try to push it in the garage.
I appreciate the suggestions very much,!!!
Battlefordguy grin