When it comes to body and paint you get what you pay for. I worked for The Earl in the late 80s if my memory serves me right a paint job then was 129.00. that was a paint job only that consisted of a once over with 220 grit quick mask and paint no hardners in paint , no sealer coat and 2 coats of paint done, So people who brought in cars with damage and did not want to pay to get it fixed were usually not happy. A paint job is only as good as the prep work under it. We had some customers who would do their own body work, strip car of all chrome , glass, lights, and any other parts that would have required masking so masking was minimal.. they would up grade and get sealer coat and add the hardners to paint I saw some very nice jobs go out of there for around 400. The last one I painted in my shop was a mustang materials ran over 500. for a base clear in 2012. There is a lot of good information to help you on line. Good luck with your truck. Aaron