[img]
https://www.stoveb[img]
https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/31575/filename/Edit1.jpg[/img]olt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/31574/filename/IMG_0010.JPG[/img]
Hers is my complete $300. paint job , done in my driveway . Both blue and gray are Home depot exterior latex house paint for metal , premium brand no less .
The black is high gloss tremclad , I used semi gloss black under the hood .The wheels are painted with rubber guard .
It was all applied by spray but I did have to invest in a spray gun with larger orifices to apply the latex .
The green paint was also the same kind of paint but in flat and it went over bear metal in places as well as primer and original paint with prep consisting of a quick sanding with 200 grit paper .This lasted 3 years until I decided to knock out the biggest dents and change the color.
The blue and gray paint job was completed In July of last year ( painted out side in my driveway ) and then we took off for a week to eastern Ontario for a few days all the while traveling in some serious down pours , which doesn't seem to have had a negative affect on the paint .Oh the most recent paint is semi gloss to hide the dents I didn't get .
My intent was not perfection but just enough to make traveling with me palatable for my wife .
Not sure what happened to the second picture ???