Since I removed the roof rack and the spare tire from the rear door hatch, and since I sanded off the really bad areas of clearcoat on the hood and driver side they gave me a discount. The price is now $430. I told them to put on extra clearcoat. The new price is still under $480.

A survey would show that we all have different standards as far as paint and bodywork goes.

My wife did not like looking at the peeling clearcoat. My wife and I walked around the lot and looked at the cars that were already painted and she thought they looked good. The goal here is to satisfy my wife with a decent looking and good running car that isn’t an eyesore to her. I will probably get my moneys worth and nothing more. If she is happy, then I will be very very happy.