I removed the right rear brake and found the same situation, no linings on the shoes. My local NAPA is getting them relined for me and I purchased new Huck cylinders from Napa too. So. I tore into the front brakes to see what I would find and They looked real nice. I will replace the cylinders on the front too. I don't trust the old brake parts not to fail in the near future so all wheel cylinder and shoes all around for this truck. I will rebuild the master cylinder if it is rebuildable otherwise replace that too along with new lines and hoses. One thing I noticed is on all brake drums, there was a paper gasket between the drum and the hub on all wheels. I've never seen this before on any vehicle with drum brakes. This being a 3/4 ton I have 12" on the rear and 11" on the front. The front drums remove with just the flat head screws and a little tap and they came off, did not have to take the bearings apart to check the brakes. I will go through and repack reseal the hubs before it goes on the road but not at this time. Here is a picture of the gaskets I found on all four drums.