Good plan on just replacing all of the brake components. For a vehicle that has sat that long, that is your only real option. In my case, on both trucks I did frame offs on... I tried to rebuild both wheel cylinders and the master cylinder ... turned out to be a waste of time and money ... and made a mess of the shop floor. Just go buy them already rebuilt and save your energy for projects with more chances for success. Don't cut corners on brake system components.

Keep up the good work, BTW. Oh, and I think they are called hubs, not rotors. Rotors go with disc brakes. wink


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)