| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (UtahYork, KEVINSKI, Otto Skorzeny, 37 GC, klhansen, Gazz, HandyAndy, Hugh63c10),
128
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,607 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2017 Posts: 671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2017 Posts: 671 | What Carb set up do you have? Carter or Rochester? I just got my new throttle cable but have not hooked it up yet. I assume the cable goes through were I have a cotter pin now then a cable screw lock piece (not sure on correct name) ? Todd
1950 Chevy 3100
| | |
| |
| |