Originally Posted by Hotrod Lincoln
"216 carburetors with 235 base"

Swapping throttle bodies can be a tricky business. I prefer altering the stud spacing of the manifold by plugging and re-drilling the stud holes for the original 216 Carter carburetors. Even those carbs are massively too big when running them on a 235 engine.

"going to save myself a lot of time and headache and install the stock intake manifold"

Smart move- - - - -some people are too stubborn to admit they made a mistake. Good luck!
Jerry
Yup I’ll own it seems to be what I do but knowing how well the engine ran and preformed I’ll put the stock intake back on or at least the correct one before it was a 216 intake with split manifold on the 235 still ran great just flat lined on power on the freeway around 55mph so stay tuned for next adventure


This is no longer fun