Click on image for the lowdown.
====
8 members (BCBill , Lightholder's Dad , joe apple , Hawkman , greenie-reddy , TUTS 59 , Gdads51 , 1 invisible),
198
guests, and
0
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,175
Members48,436
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 112
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 112
Perfection and Anthony used a lot of double cylinders on there beds. These were lay down type I'm referring to. I I'm assuming you meant lay down and not telescopic? Perfection body and hoist on my 64 CM80 Tom
Attachments