| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 197 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 197 | I thought I had answered, "@bartamos - I almost missed that I need 3 of the LMC 0702 thanks. I don't think I have the switch down there seems like it was cut out when the PO put a universal in. "
NO SWITCH, PO put a universal blinker mech in and did not wire it properly, he cut out a bunch of stuff and started running wires but never attached anything.
I am sorry if I am difficult to work with,I'm sure we all have alot of stressful things happening in our lives that are not truck related and sometimes it spills over. I probably have not been able to fully absorb some of the information presented to me. I have a 3 year old son and my wife is seeing a sarcoma specialist to try to identify mixed density nodules on her leg. So O truly am sorry for any confusion or added difficulty from my side.
I am thankful for you all here, bartamos has been alot of help to me and has responded to almost every post I have made.
I will take some pictures and post in an hour or so.
Last edited by TerenceandMary; 02/25/2021 10:17 PM.
62' GMC Fleetside 3/4 ton 235 4-speed. Time makes fools of us all.
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| TerenceandMary | 02/23/2021 9:39 PM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| TerenceandMary | 02/24/2021 2:15 AM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| Hambone | 02/24/2021 11:50 AM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| bartamos | 02/24/2021 7:35 PM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| TerenceandMary | 02/25/2021 1:22 AM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| TerenceandMary | 02/25/2021 1:45 AM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| bartamos | 02/25/2021 1:48 AM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| TerenceandMary | 02/25/2021 2:10 AM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| bartamos | 02/25/2021 3:01 AM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| delux54panel | 02/25/2021 6:31 AM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| bartamos | 02/25/2021 6:52 AM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| moparguy | 02/25/2021 1:09 PM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| bartamos | 02/25/2021 7:50 PM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| TerenceandMary | 02/25/2021 10:07 PM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| bartamos | 02/25/2021 10:21 PM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| TerenceandMary | 02/25/2021 11:46 PM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| TerenceandMary | 02/25/2021 11:51 PM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| bartamos | 02/25/2021 11:59 PM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| TerenceandMary | 02/26/2021 12:04 AM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| TerenceandMary | 02/26/2021 12:07 AM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| bartamos | 02/26/2021 12:10 AM |
Re: Column is methed up, needs rehab.
| TerenceandMary | 02/26/2021 12:32 AM | |
| |
| |