1962 GMC 4 on the floor
Trying to get blinkers/brake lights going and saw that I'm missing a bit of stuff behind the steering wheel there. I was looking at LMC
https://www.lmctruck.com/1960-66-ch...s/cbe-1960-66-steering-column-components and Im not sure what is supposed be there and what doesn't pertain to me, the column pictured on LMC has a column shift and I do not.
I know I'm missing:
Horn Spring Bushing (34-0405)
Horn Cap Retainer w/Contact (34-0411)
Signal Cancel Plate "C" (34-0761)
Turn Signal Lever & Knob (34-0788)
and the blinker mechanism itself (I don't know if Signal Mechanism Kit [34-0051] is right)
I'm not sure if it used to have Upper Bearing (34-0840) or if I need it. I know it isn't there.
what else is missing? oh and is that spring supposed to be there? (pic 3)
Also the piece behind the part that holds the blinker mech rotates, should it? (pics 4&5)
Is it all worth trying to save or should I go the universal blinker route?
*sorry about poor image quality*