I already know what he wants to know. He needs to answer questions to get help. Trying to save him money and find parts for him right now. How can we figure out what he has, and needs, until he gives us some info? I asked twice so far if he has the column tube style turn signal switch. Maybe even a picture. This helps to identify what column he has and what parts are needed. GMC's of that era have year specific Manuals and they don't address the turn signal or much on horn guts. If all we are going to do is tell everybody, who has a question, to get a manual, I'll start doing that. That's easy. The LMC exploded view is what we are using. That's all he needs for parts. I am trying to identify his column if he wants to do that. He is a mechanic, so he is no slouch. Good man and lady, just need help on this one thing.

Maybe he will decide to help us help him.

Try going to a doctor with an illness and not answer any questions. See if he says, get a medical book and figure it out.


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn