I'm not familiar with the bigger trucks but you said it was good to very good condition which says a lot about the bigger trucks. If you want the truck and satisfied witht the price BUY IT. Don't let a couple hundred stand between you and a dream truck. Besides, if you decide later you don't want it sell it to one of the fellows waiting in line!!! Trucks in that good of shape are hard to come by! Just my thoughts. One expense item you didn't mention was the tires on it. Its different than buying some smaller truck tires! Aw heck, just go buy it. smile


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile