I will completely agree with Jon (Carb King) on his assessment of use of multicarbs. I have used a log manifold with 5 97's on a 270 GMC engine with a lot of success, it was the fastest car in Southern California as far as street racing goes and in 1951 turned just less than 100 MPH at Santa Ana drags. All 5 were working in parallel, it was somewhat of a gas hog but with fuel around 30 cents per gallon, so what. It was very "streetable" too. I have used a 3 carb manifold on a 235 using 3 Rochesters (I know most guys don't like them) but I have had good success with them and they are very easy to tune. Just my opinion but the WOW factor goes with 3 carbs, it is very impressive when the hood is opened to see them all lined up and ready for action. Good luck whatever you do, the 235 is a great engine and almost bulletproof.