I borrowed the picture of a 1953 from Jalopy Journal. It's not mine but it's a good example of things that can go wrong after steering modification. The priority is good steering and good brakes. If your insurance company finds out that you personally modified your steering, they will be reluctant to pay for any damage (property or personal). I'm sorry if all this seems like I'm picking on you.
You probably could answer your own posting question. If the Toyota steering box was a "hot item" today we would expect to see a lot of postings. I believe most folks go with the Saginaw box. GM parts on GM trucks.
You have a steering box but you'll need a pump, special mounting brackets, new hoses, CORRECTLY DESIGNED pitman arm & drag link and something to connect to the steering box (typically shortened steering column, column bearing, coupling, sectional shaft etc.). Installing a used power steering pump and steering box is a potential for future problems so you will want to rebuild them. I humbly suggest you look at a complete kit with the engineering already designed into it (example only
https://www.classicperform.com or
https://www.performanceonline.com etc.). If funds are tight, you can buy the smaller kit (less pump and box) and find known good used pump and box.
Before spending money on new steering parts, you definitely want to make sure your front and rear leaf springs, shackles, spring eyes, king pins and tie rod ends are not worn. They usually are. If you put power steering on a worn suspension you just magnify your problems (steering-feel and handling).
Eventually the steering wheel diameter may seem too big and you may wish to reduce the size or get another one with a smaller diameter.