I have installed several "Toyota" conversions on TF trucks including a 57 3600. I also installed one on 56 Ford F100. They work well.
I did the conversion to my 56 3100 in 2000 and has been trouble free. The only "metric" issue is the hoses which are easily made up with metric on the box end and SAE on the pump end. It's a non issue.
There are a number of aftermarket suppliers that have re-engineered the box so that it mounts directly to the frame eliminating the mounting bracket. The box I used was from a 84-87 Toyota 4X4 pickup. It came as a kit with the pitman arm, drag link, mounting bracket, steering box connector, and hardware. I modified the stock column.
HOWEVER, I do not know anything about installing one on an AD truck. The only suggestion I can offer is to contact some of the aftermarket suppliers and see what they have available.
The original box on an AD truck mounts on the upper part of the frame and the TF truck box mounts inside the frame. From what I have seen the Saganaw conversion works well on an AD truck.
Fred