The prototypes of both engines are going to get a dyno workout- - - -probably on my 16 foot trailer so I can haul it around to reunions, car shows, and homecomings. I believe a 150+ HP "216" might generate enough interest to keep my grandson busy building engines for a few years after I get too old and feeble to do it. The same uber-long stroke modification could be applied to a 261, resulting in a 300+ cubic inch engine that will out-torque anything else remotely resembling a stock stovebolt!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!