As the title says I'm looking for any suggestions from those that have gone down this path previously. I will be putting a chevy 350 engine with 700r4 tranny into my 1954 3100. I'll be changing out the radiator also. I'm looking at an aluminum radiator with built in electric fan and shroud. From what I've seen in general there are some pretty decent cost friendly options on ebay. Look to be in the approx $225-$275 shipped range. I know there are other companies out there that I'm sure build a more stout unit but prices can start escalating quick. As much as I'd like to go that route the project budget doesn't favor that right now. The 350 engine is a stock 1992 350 so not a built engine cranking out higher horsepower. Any thoughts/suggestions on what reliable budget friendly radiator you went with, maybe even a link, is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Adam