Todd, welcome to the Stovebolt. You are at the right place but the wrong forum.....very few questions get answered here in the Welcome centre so I'd suggest two things, Ask this question in the Panel/Suburban garage forum for the quickest answer.....or maybe even the paint and body forum. The garage forums is the place to be for tech questions.

....I will leave this post here so other members can welcome you.....a picture of your project is welcome...and you will enjoy looking at the pictures in the gallery. Instructions on how to post pictures are at the left bottom of the page.
Watch for other members from your area. I know they are here.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile