If the throttle throws are perpendicular to the engine, the procedure is a bit more complicate, but certainly within the ability of any enthusiast with a few tools. The idea is to fabricate two brackets, one for the front of the front carburetor and the rear of the rear carburetor to hold a rotating rod. Make the necessary fittings to hook the rod to the carburetor throws, and adjust.
Jon.
Chevyfiftynine,
Read the above paragraph very carefully as I believe it strikes right to the heart of your difficulties. What is NOT said is that the linkage provided by the repop manifold vendors is an exercise in futility as return spring pressure is not equal, it puts excessive stress on the throttle shafts, and it won't stay in the same place for long. Using that information the solution I came up has resulted in the dual Rochesters on my Fenton intake not requiring adjustment or tinkering in over a decade. I also made one for Paul Schmehl (Stovebolt IT guy) seen in the second picture on his Offenhauser intake with dual Rochester carbs. I wonder how long he has gone without adjustment...
Regarding the Racer Brown article I cut up, modified, and flow tested several heads to investigate individual improvements...my flow bench guy said that opening the intake runner up to the size of the intake rings was a serious velocity killer and not beneficial in any way. Likely other mods masked this defiency.