I strongly disagree with the above statements about dual or triple carbs not working. They do work when done right. I did not gain a lot of HP, what I did gain was a big gain in fuel mileage at highway speeds, better drive-ability, better starting, less fuel smell after driving, and it looks really cool. I have a bone stock 250, and it runs better then it ever has, and I drove it with a stock intake for years trying to get fuel mileage out of it. With dual W-1 Carters, I went from 14 to 21 miles per gallon at 65 miles per hour. It gets even better at slower speeds. Did I gain more power? Some, but that wasn't the reason for the I went this way. I have a cylinder head flow bench, so if I wanted more power, I would hog out a head and run the engine at high rpm, thats not what I'm after. To top it all off I made the intake from scraps of steel left over from a project at work! I also added a picture of the triple Rochester Corvair setup I ran for awhile. I originally made the intake for dual Rochester Mono-jets, so the mounting holes and port openings are much bigger. You can see the spacers under the carburetors that adapt the Carters to the bigger openings.