That is a nice looking job but you are using it on a very different engine. The 235 head and intake has a poor circulation (swerle), if air was a rope it would look like a knot coming into the combustion chamber. Both the 230 and 250 were developed to remedy intake/exhaust problems. I agree that two Rochester's can be used, even a blind chicken can catch a worm every once in awhile. Most of us out there will agree that one Model B is enough to take care of. I can't remember the brand name carburator a buddy of mine ran in his roundy roundy 51 Chevy 235 automatic but he won his fair share. I'm thinking it was an Autolight. Anyway Yahoo, for the guy that has two model B's on a 235 if I'm reading it correctly. A 261 is adaptable due to the larger intake pull, it kinda straightens out the knots. It's to bad that we don't have the old dirt tracks around here anymore, remarkable innovations were accomplished by equally remarkable men. I'm talking the 50's and 60's here. Joe H,I have a 250 on a frame that I use to check carbs, don't do much carb work anymore your rig would be just right for my 34. Doc
Last edited by Doc.Hall; 09/22/2020 3:10 PM. Reason: additional info