I used to let my high school auto mechanics class get into a big circle and hold hands with me while I grabbed a plug wire from a HEI distributor running on a test bench. Those big, bad football players and ghetto gangbangers weren't nearly as tough ad they thought they were! Then I'd stand there holding a spark plug in my hand and let them watch the spark jump the gap while I told them what a bunch of pansies they all were! "You're crazy, man!" "Yep, and you'd better hope you never get to see how crazy a Southeast Asia veteran can be when he really wants to!"

LOL!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!