Your planned build sounds a lot like my engine. I have a 235 out of a '56 Belair, bored .30 over, with an Erson mild cam with hydraulic lifters, Fenton headers, and an Offy 2 1bbl carb setup. I got my cam from Patricks, but I understand that they are out of business now. You can still get cams for the 235.
Speedway Motors has them.
eBay has them. You can get a solid lifter cam from
eBay. You can also get them from
Amazon.
Summit Racing has lifters, cams, and pushrods (you have to know the length and diameter) but doesn't sell a kit for the 235:
https://www.summitracing.com/search/part-type/lifters/make/chevrolet/engine-size/3-9l-235, https://www.summitracing.com/search/make/chevrolet/part-type/camshafts/engine-type/l6/engine-size/3-8l-235?N=part-type%3Acamshafts%2Bengine-type%3Al6,
https://www.summitracing.com/search...p;sortby=Default&sortorder=AscendingLangdon's does have the camshaft: http://www.langdonsstovebolt.com/store/online-catalog/#!/~/search/keyword=camshaft and both hydraulic and solid lifters: http://www.langdonsstovebolt.com/store/online-catalog/#!/~/search/keyword=lifters, but they do not sell pushrods.
Before proceeding, you might want to read this:
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/chevy-235-hydraulic-lifters-to-solids.416898/ You might also want to read this thread:
https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=809343. This is another thread you might find useful:
https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=33869You won't be able to use hydraulic pushrods on solid lifters. You need to buy the entire setup: cam, lifters and pushrods.