Just my two cents...Phak1 has good info about fuel. I live in Iowa so ethanol is pushed everywhere. Most station have no alcohol availabe, it's more expensive but I stay away from E10 if at all possible. It is a solvent and corrosive over time. Maybe in New vehicles it's ok but I'm something pre 80's, No thanks. In my experience it is the death of small engines. Use major brand straight gas in the mower and toys. Engineered Tru-fuel in 2 stroke trimmer n such. I haven't had any fuel related issues since avoiding the ethanol in everything.
When the 71 was delivered it only had a few gallons in it and ran a little choppy. No idea how old or what was in the tank. Drained everything, new filter, techtron and filled with the good stuff and ran it. Quite a difference.
Not that it helps but alcohol has lower BTUs and you get a tad better mileage going straight up.
If you want alcohol, I do recommend three fingers sameway..or with just two cubes!