| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,288 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 26 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 26 | I saw the oil caps. Pretty cool! Thanks for the info Jerry. I'm not trying to cut corners, all I know is what people tell me and I guess I got the wrong advice there.
Going to test every thing with the multimeter. The wiring is pretty awefull.
And it may not be changing because I've had it do is idle.
Anyway, I will probably opt for an alternator swap eventually. I plan on turning this into a camper so I'm going to need that constant output.
The idiot savant
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 12:52 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| sweepleader | 06/28/2020 12:54 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 1:07 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Justhorsenround | 06/28/2020 1:19 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 1:26 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| sweepleader | 06/28/2020 1:27 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 06/28/2020 1:32 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 1:45 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 06/28/2020 1:53 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 2:50 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 06/28/2020 3:14 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 2:06 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| EdPruss | 06/28/2020 3:22 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| coilover | 06/28/2020 4:17 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 1:19 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 7:02 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/29/2020 6:06 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/29/2020 6:09 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| sweepleader | 06/29/2020 6:24 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 06/29/2020 8:32 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| sweepleader | 06/29/2020 9:32 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/30/2020 4:54 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/30/2020 4:57 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 06/30/2020 5:04 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 07/01/2020 3:35 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 07/01/2020 4:09 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 07/02/2020 3:06 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 07/02/2020 3:01 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 07/03/2020 2:35 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 07/03/2020 4:23 AM | |
| |
| |