| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
171
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 26 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2020 Posts: 26 | I totally get what you mean. Some things are unbeatable especially when you know them through and through. But I have this here and now, and I got to clear out of my work shop by the weekend (pandemic taking it's toll) so I'll use it.
My best guess is the previous owner got it to replace the cooked Delco,. I thought it was junk because it was lying with a nest of old lighting tubes and a busted coil. (I also clearly had no clue what it was) I would ask him but he sadly passed away. Which is how I got this beast in the first place. Just glad I didn't toss it with the rest. Oh wel fingers crossed. If it doesn't work I have a spare 60 amp alternator I barrowed and pal who is a welding guru to slap me together a bracket.
The idiot savant
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 12:52 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| sweepleader | 06/28/2020 12:54 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 1:07 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Justhorsenround | 06/28/2020 1:19 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 1:26 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| sweepleader | 06/28/2020 1:27 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 06/28/2020 1:32 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 1:45 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 06/28/2020 1:53 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 2:50 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 06/28/2020 3:14 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 2:06 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| EdPruss | 06/28/2020 3:22 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| coilover | 06/28/2020 4:17 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 1:19 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/28/2020 7:02 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/29/2020 6:06 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/29/2020 6:09 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| sweepleader | 06/29/2020 6:24 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 06/29/2020 8:32 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| sweepleader | 06/29/2020 9:32 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/30/2020 4:54 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 06/30/2020 4:57 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 06/30/2020 5:04 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 07/01/2020 3:35 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 07/01/2020 4:09 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 07/02/2020 3:06 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 07/02/2020 3:01 PM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Grizzlynaut | 07/03/2020 2:35 AM |
Re: 62 1,5 ton alternator.
| Hotrod Lincoln | 07/03/2020 4:23 AM | |
| |
| |