| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 4,095 | I switch back and forth with my 1960 MGA with no issues. I know that 3 and 4 will eat paint but 5 will leave fish eye in the paint if it gets on the metal and then you paint and is very difficult to remove. I had my master cylinder leak and it was near an engine vent and the fluid blew onto the left front fender and no amount of washing would take it off. I know this has nothing to do with the current question but at one time it was not recommended to use Dot 5 in corvettes it made the brakes spongy.
Ron, The Computer Greek I love therefore I am.1954 3100 Chevy truckIn the Gallery 2017 Buick Encore See more pix1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
| | |
| |
| |