| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,261 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 73 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 73 | I have a 46 with a 283 in it. I recently installed a crossflow from an 86 vette. I turned it on end. The only issue I had was it put intake on the bottom drivers side. I just ran a curved hose with a straight piece accross to the other side. I use a pusher electric. So far so good. It keeps it right at 180 with a 16lb cap.
Rick | | |
| |
| |