| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (classicchevs),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 96 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 96 | I disassemble my head and had it resurfaced but couldn't get back to it until now. I took several pictures which help but I didn't capture the detail I should have. Can anyone point me to a diagram showing detailed view of each part and order they go in.
Colton Kenshol Hermiston, Oregon
1950 Chevy 3100 216 Motor Mostly Original..
| | |
| |
| |