| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,488 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 96 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 96 | Thanks Tiny, Unfortunately is doesnt help. What I need is an expanded parts view of an intake and exhaust valve assembly. I appreciate the help though. Just surprised I cant find the information, You would think that it would be important enough to be in the shop manual.
Colton Kenshol Hermiston, Oregon
1950 Chevy 3100 216 Motor Mostly Original..
| | |
| |
| |