Wondering why the gasket is not sealing this area? Pull the cover and inspect the gasket around the bolts. When you re-install turn the v/c over and place a 1/2 inch socket under each hole and using a ball peen hammer, work each hole to get a slightly domed shape. When you re-install the cover the bolt will have a bit more pull down room. You can, if you want, put a dab of gasket sealer in each hole before putting the bolt in. Just some suggestions, I’m sure others will have some too.🛠


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)