Here is the circuit. If anyone wants to tidy this up using one of the schematic programs, please feel free. I don't have one, so I just draw mine. Also as you can see in the attached digital image, this circuit can be notably miniaturized. The capacitor I had was a 25v (which is a larger case than a 16v). I think I could set it up in at least half the space on the little board I had (2" x 2.25"). I plan on nesting the 4 resistors on the back side of the rotary switch, and I think there'll be plenty of room. The relays (2...one for all the delay functions and the slow speed function and one for the high speed function) will be mounted somewhere on the firewall or in the engine compartment.

I set this for 3 sec, 6 sec, 9 sec and 12 sec delays (roughly). Alternatively you could use variable resistors on the board and adjust each delay option to match what you want. And soon I'm going to add a wash/wipe function in case anyone wants to add a washer to their truck. That will be done with a separate push button switch.
Attachments
Wiper Intermittent diagram 1.pdf (1.75 MB, 12 downloads)
MVC-080F.JPG (28.57 KB, 84 downloads)
MVC-079F.JPG (41.83 KB, 83 downloads)


~ Jon
1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end