Thanks very much Kevin, I've thought of something along those lines, but the turn off/wait part isn't something I came up with yet. I did find a no/nc relay with contacts rated at 5 amps which works...up to a point. At any wipe speed less than about 7 or 8 seconds, the relay doesn't let go and the wipers continue to run as if on normal low speed. If you look at the circuit diagram and think of the adj resistor, it would be at about 60k ohms when the thing no longer works correctly. I'm certain I've read something about this, but right now I can't recall where nor what it was. Hopefully somebody will know what I'm talking about. Ideally I think the lowest wipe speed delay ought to be around 2 to 3 seconds. I have the longer delays whipped, though.


~ Jon
1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end