593ETow, welcome to the Stovebolt and congrats on the 59 dually.

**Since this is the welcome centre questions rarely get answered here. Please post them in the most appropiate garage forums and let us show you how we can help.....We have driveline forum, BIg Bolt forum, Hi Po forums and many more. Choose the one that best fits your needs..........and then, if a moderator feels it would be better answered in yet another forum they can move it and help you out there.

I see your down in Edgefield. We have many Southern bolters here and have been known to have a Southern Stovebolt Reunion on occasions. Watch for them and if your up here in Spartanburg give me a shout and the hot dogs and cold Pepsi are on me!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile