| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,649 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 35 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2020 Posts: 35 | Thanks for the welcome and info. I do get up to Spartanburg area several times a year mostly when heading up to Maggie valley. I’ll drop you a line when I’m in the area. Andy.
56 210 Del Ray 68 Camaro BB 68 Mustang Convertible 68 Olds Cutlass Convertible 442 clone with 455 74 Dodge Charger with 440 swap 59 Apache 3600 dually Tow Truck
| | |
| |
| |