Hello to all. I’m not new to the classic car hobby, but I am a new owner of a 59 3E dually tow truck that I saved from the crusher. On most of my other vehicles ( 68 Camaro BB, 56 210 DelRay, 68 Olds Cutlass Convertible, 74 Dodge Charger, and 68 Mustang Convertible), I’ve replaced the front drum brakes to disc or power disc. I’m looking to do the same with the 59 3E tow truck. Does anyone have any info on doing this? I haven’t been able to find a kit on the internet as of yet. I am also looking for info on replacing the front wheel bearings with tapered roller bearings. If anyone has any info on that, I would appreciate it greatly.


56 210 Del Ray
68 Camaro BB
68 Mustang Convertible
68 Olds Cutlass Convertible 442 clone with 455
74 Dodge Charger with 440 swap
59 Apache 3600 dually Tow Truck