Mr. Hulst used the disc brake set up from an "1984 F250 Rear wheel drive truck. Inner bearings: Timkin Cone L689149,Timkin Cup L68110-This gives a bearing ID of 1.3775",(meaning you have the inner end of the spindles machined down to this diameter), and OD of 2.3280"and a bearing width of 0.625". You'll need to make a spacer with width of 0.625", OD no larger than 2.3280"and an ID of 1.3775" to keep the rotor from grinding against the spindle mount points.
Outer Bearings:Timkin Cone LM12748,Timkin Cup LM12710- this gives the following bearing dimensions:ID=0.8437" OD=1.7810" W=0.6100". I think I had to make a spacer to ensure the nut didn't run out of threads.
Seal:NAPA NOS19743, Rotor Left:NAPA UBP 85682, Rotor Right :Napa UBP 8562,Caliper Left:NAPA RBP 4424032MSMS(single piston),Caliper Right:NAPA RBP 4424033MS(sinle piston).I had to make up caliper mounting brackets that look a lot like the ones you see with the 1/2/ton conversion kits-trial and error.Original wheels replaced with '84 F250." If you should cross paths with Mr. Hulst buy him a tall beer!