Currently, I don't think I have any Dodge front rotors in stock. Or extra hubs. So I can't measure that stuff. I do have some Ford F450 / 550 front slip on rotors in stock. But those things sit behind some 19.5 rims. In fact, I have F450 / 550 rotors, calipers and caliper cages in stock. Not sure I have anything in salvage right now that I can measure. I wonder if a call to Bendix, the folks that have been designing brake systems for years, would help us out any??
How interesting would it be, to take the 3/4 ton spindle, machine a flat area and bolt the 1998-99 Dodge assembly to it?? That is the way the Dodge set up is! Four bolts hold the "square" rotor / hub assembly to the "spindle / knuckle", (I guess you would call it.) After that, you would have to have an area to bolt the caliper cage to. ( Or do they not have a cage? I forget.)
BTW, my office:
http://www.bunchobikes.com/braketruck1.jpg http://www.bunchobikes.com/braketruck2.jpg http://www.bunchobikes.com/braketruck3.jpg http://www.bunchobikes.com/braketruck4.jpg Although, I'm doing less of that work these days and more of an all around trouble maker. Like tearing manlifts apart and repairing them:
http://www.bunchobikes.com/pomona1.jpg Or swapping service bodies on 5 ton trucks. But enough about me. Let's get to the root of this brake problem.