I find it strange how a trailer tire can handle loads on a work trailer carrying up to 8-10,00 lbs rolling down the highway at 70 mph, but they can’t “safely” drive an old pickup in a straight line at 50mph. The DOT must know something we don’t...or it’s a money grab. Hmmmm. Have I shut this thread down? 😜

Of course, I know you’re right, Martin, but it still seems ridiculous to me. 😃 I’m glad it’s not that nit picky up here.

Last edited by Fox; 12/21/2019 5:00 AM.

1970 Chevrolet C10
Grandpa's -- My first truck -- In progress to shiny
Follow the build in the Project Journal
1950 Chevrolet 1-Ton Dually
"Ole Red Girl"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures here
1951 GMC 9430 1 ton dually--Shiny! | 1972 Chevrolet C20- Rusty- the puzzle box lid for the C10 | 1962 AMC Rambler American- my wife's
Parts trucks-
1951 GMC 9300 | 1951-GMC 9430 | 1951- Chevrolet 1300