Cancel that. Couldnt leave it alone. Haha. Ok...heres the skinny. A stock, 1949 GMC 150, with a stock 15x6 8 lug split ring rim, has a 3 1/2" backspace. To clear the tie rod, the wheel must have that backspace or less. The closest commonly available wheel has a 4" backspace. So....I will be welding up a set of 7x16" steel wheels with a 3 1/2 inch backspace, and mount a 235/70/16 on it. That will be approx 1.2" taller than a 7x15 bias on a 15" wheel. Is anyone out there interested in a set of these wheels? The centers will accept the domed caps from coaker which are on backorder, or I may make a clip kit you can use with your stock cap. Anyone interested? This will result in a true bolt on conversion kit to radial 1 piece wheels for these trucks. A 225/70 or 75/16 could also be used if you wish to be closer to stock ride height. They would be black powdercoat. If I'm fixturing up, might as well make a few.