I used Dexstar am20766 trailer rims on my 1 ton. I haven’t put the hub cap clips on yet, but have read that it’s simply a job of riveting them onto the rim. They are 16” rims and I run 215/85/16 on them. You will lose a little bit in tire height but it sure rolls nicely. These were a very good modern alternative. Go to their site and look up FAQ about this model rim. You will find a lot of info regarding their fit on 3/4 and 1 ton chevs/gmcs from these years.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AkvxEaSMRTxbzi6q8

Plus they look original...ish.

Last edited by Fox; 12/19/2019 4:53 AM.

1970 Chevrolet C10
Grandpa's -- My first truck -- In progress to shiny
Follow the build in the Project Journal
1950 Chevrolet 1-Ton Dually
"Ole Red Girl"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures here
1951 GMC 9430 1 ton dually--Shiny! | 1972 Chevrolet C20- Rusty- the puzzle box lid for the C10 | 1962 AMC Rambler American- my wife's
Parts trucks-
1951 GMC 9300 | 1951-GMC 9430 | 1951- Chevrolet 1300