| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,317 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 586 | I have a oil leak coming out of the speedometer housing that fits in my 700R4 tranny. I put in a new O ring, but it still leaks. I can't seem to get the housing in there tight enough. Anyone else have this problem and come up with a solution. Maybe I can double up the O rings and that might work. The trouble is the bolt and bracket that hold the housing in place are not made to put much force on the unit. Cecil......... | | |
| |
| |