Ron, I hesitate to purchase nor even suggest one of those because I haven't heard a single person say the needle didn't bounce oddly at speeds below 25 mph. Plus those are expensive...especially if they don't work. A few years ago...maybe 4...I spoke to the person with Cable X or one of the makers everyone on this forum was talking about and was told "yes, that is a problem but we don't think there is a solution. Turning pulses into smooth motion at that speed is going to require more sophisticated technology than we have." That was all I needed to hear because the words "more sophisticated technology" meant to me "we paid some kid to come up with this design which didn't work well and now we need to sell it to get our money back." And this makes perfect sense to me. Mechanical to electronic? A clever high school student could figure out how to do that one. Electronic to mechanical? A complete different set of variables.