| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (klhansen, John Dlugos, Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, Oswald, 1 invisible),
166
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2019 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2019 Posts: 11 | My only concern is the zerk bolt being an 1/8" short on either side and how much real estate the metal will have to sit on. I'd hate to have another one with the same issue. Looks like my local auto parts store may have it in stock. I'll take my parts down there tomorrow and see if I can compare them. I'll report back when I get a chance to complete the mission. | | |
| |
| |