I recently bought a 51 6400. Got it running, but there are a few things I need to make her road worthy for around town. Main ones being front passenger side leaf spring shackle assembly. I can find a few different places to buy the smaller shackle, but can't find a 2 ton version. The manual calls for a 2" leaf spring set but I can only find 1 3/4". Is it the same? And is there an easy way to remove the zirc bolt? As you can see from the picture it's sheered off both sides. Not sure how to get it out.
Also rubber brake line hoses. Would like to replace all of them as they look pretty rotted and the passenger side is in two pieces. My guess is the shackle and line are front the same incident. Is there a set available online? They are the original ones and noticed in my digging there are several types of brakes. I'm not there yet. Need to see if she'll stop before I go that far.