The parts panel in question is a 53 GMC with 4 boards and strips. I don't remember the assembly plant but since it came from Michigan there is a strong possibility that it would have been Flint. I did get an Ohio truck that was made in Atlanta once and one from St. Louis.

I did do the search and found that but was looking more for a swap than a plywood replacement. I'm really trying not to be "that guy" who asks the same question already asked 1000 times. I may just PM you, Tim, as I have plenty of questions and your page is the only one that's gotten me some info as it is. I just got my 1954 Suburban and am working on it when I can. I've always had pickups, panels, dumps and stake trucks in the past.

Last edited by Dan Bowles; 05/31/2019 6:59 PM.

Just here for the free beer.
1953 1-Ton Dump Truck

1954 Teenage Hot Rod